Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Pink and Green Christening Party

It was time for the little angel's Christening. Since pretty much everything she had was pink and brown, I decided to go with those clors, but threw green in to spice it up. I came up with several designs for a photo invitation and as with her birth announcement, decided to use them all. Once again they're not clear because they're scans of the hard copies.














I created centerpieces with flowers from Michaels. For the vases I went super green. I used empty baby formula cans, wrapped them with pink, green or white gift wrap paper then added ribbons around the top and bottom. Got so many compliments for being so creative and ECONOMICAL.




For favors, I found tin cans, designed labels to wrap around them and on top I added 2 inch white sticker circles and 11/2 inch circle picturs of her at different ages from birth to 8 months. These were also a hit, some people wanted several.

The white favor boxes I found in walmart. They Martha Stewart's. I also filled those with candy, added labels and square pictures of her at different ages from birth to 8 months.

To addot the floral center pieces, I used different gift boxes, wrapped in gift wrap paper and ribbons to help enhance the pink, brown and green theme.
I also created water bottle labels.



No comments:

Post a Comment